So we are hoping to go pro. After about a year of dithering on my part, i have finally seemed to get up the critical “one post a day” volume which is required of “real bloggers” And some piece of this effort is showing up as my daily unique traffic counter runs over 100 hits on a good day. Not counting the couple of dozen subscriptions.
So there is this MetaBlog StrangeTango.com which is the brain child of Audrey Dolar Tejada. Apparently, she was a member of the Cornell Board of Trustees slightly after i was. She has chosen a dozen posts of mine to represent the best of the last year, she will edit them and support them with better graphics and put them on her site which has much more traffic than mine will have anytime soon.
As with most stuff that is important in my life, i am trying to entangle my intimates in this. I’ve asked Feonix and Sara to co-create this with me. Feonix as a graphic artist and both as capable propagandists.
At Susan Posies Fair Trade Festival in Norfolk another vendor asked is Feonix and Sara were my daughters, a prospect which was both hilarious and reasonable at once. And perhaps in the best sense they are my digital daughters. They are my sherpa guides in a new world of social networks and ephemeral media. So they are my daughters in the way the best parents can learn from their kids.
About paxusa funologist, memeticist and revolutionary. Can be found in the vanity bin of Wikipedia and in locations of imminent calamity. buckle up, there is going to be some rough sledding.
- Communards to Florida for Voter Rights October 10, 2018
- Surprising Discoveries – Riot Bayit October 5, 2018
- Unity in the Communities Movement August 19, 2018
- Ecovillage Design – An experts perspective August 16, 2018
- Nomadic Communitarians July 24, 2018
- Labor Day Workshops at Cambia July 16, 2018
- Love Letters to Strangers July 14, 2018
- Communities building Co-ops July 5, 2018
- Don’t Buy Land First June 24, 2018