So we are hoping to go pro. After about a year of dithering on my part, i have finally seemed to get up the critical “one post a day” volume which is required of “real bloggers” And some piece of this effort is showing up as my daily unique traffic counter runs over 100 hits on a good day. Not counting the couple of dozen subscriptions.
So there is this MetaBlog StrangeTango.com which is the brain child of Audrey Dolar Tejada. Apparently, she was a member of the Cornell Board of Trustees slightly after i was. She has chosen a dozen posts of mine to represent the best of the last year, she will edit them and support them with better graphics and put them on her site which has much more traffic than mine will have anytime soon.
As with most stuff that is important in my life, i am trying to entangle my intimates in this. I’ve asked Feonix and Sara to co-create this with me. Feonix as a graphic artist and both as capable propagandists.
At Susan Posies Fair Trade Festival in Norfolk another vendor asked is Feonix and Sara were my daughters, a prospect which was both hilarious and reasonable at once. And perhaps in the best sense they are my digital daughters. They are my sherpa guides in a new world of social networks and ephemeral media. So they are my daughters in the way the best parents can learn from their kids.
About paxusa funologist, memeticist and revolutionary. Can be found in the vanity bin of Wikipedia and in locations of imminent calamity. buckle up, there is going to be some rough sledding.
- Why you need to watch Fox News June 17, 2018
- Bicyclist’s Diary May 30, 2018
- An Empire of Vacant Lots May 27, 2018
- Possible Themes for Communities Conference May 20, 2018
- Twin Oaks Beltane May 18, 2018
- why i am an anarchist May 8, 2018
- Call For Presenters: Twin Oaks Communities Conference May 1, 2018
- MIT Workshop March 15 of Climate and Communes March 12, 2018
- Gossip is the Fabric of Community February 20, 2018