So anyone who knows me well, knows i say things like “Modesty is dangerous” [In fact Abigail and i are doing a workshop with this title at the Playback Theater Festival in Boston in June].
My pet obsession these days is this blog and it’s traffic. A year ago i was getting 20 hits on an active day, now i get over 200 hits on a good day (of which i have had 4 in the last 7). The big boost in traffic was getting selected postings reposted on StrangeTango.com starting in May. This nearly doubled my monthly incoming hits from April.
And like a junky without a fix, i am thrashing around between visions of how this might be useful as a propagandist and feeling like it is sucking time out of my already impossibly compressed schedule. Part of me loves practicing storytelling on a daily basis and another part thinks i should be sleeping perhaps half the time i am currently blogging in the middle of the night.
About paxusa funologist, memeticist and revolutionary. Can be found in the vanity bin of Wikipedia and in locations of imminent calamity. buckle up, there is going to be some rough sledding.
- School? December 14, 2018
- Camping with Rachel December 7, 2018
- GivingTuesday – Rustling Roots November 27, 2018
- Mega development in Louisa November 23, 2018
- 7000 Doors November 16, 2018
- November is “Gov. Gillum” November 4, 2018
- Want to Phone Bank? October 28, 2018
- Come to Tampa and Sing October 25, 2018
- Why Florida? October 18, 2018