So anyone who knows me well, knows i say things like “Modesty is dangerous” [In fact Abigail and i are doing a workshop with this title at the Playback Theater Festival in Boston in June].
My pet obsession these days is this blog and it’s traffic. A year ago i was getting 20 hits on an active day, now i get over 200 hits on a good day (of which i have had 4 in the last 7). The big boost in traffic was getting selected postings reposted on StrangeTango.com starting in May. This nearly doubled my monthly incoming hits from April.
And like a junky without a fix, i am thrashing around between visions of how this might be useful as a propagandist and feeling like it is sucking time out of my already impossibly compressed schedule. Part of me loves practicing storytelling on a daily basis and another part thinks i should be sleeping perhaps half the time i am currently blogging in the middle of the night.
About paxusa funologist, memeticist and revolutionary. Can be found in the vanity bin of Wikipedia and in locations of imminent calamity. buckle up, there is going to be some rough sledding.
- Unity in the Communities Movement August 19, 2018
- Ecovillage Design – An experts perspective August 16, 2018
- Nomadic Communitarians July 24, 2018
- Labor Day Workshops at Cambia July 16, 2018
- Love Letters to Strangers July 14, 2018
- Communities building Co-ops July 5, 2018
- Don’t Buy Land First June 24, 2018
- Why you need to watch Fox News June 17, 2018
- Bicyclist’s Diary May 30, 2018