I have a fascination with Anonymous which yesterday released a dramatic (if trite) condemnation and novel threat against Israel.
The threat is that it is going to take Israel off the internet. i am assuming they are meaning the government website or some collection of govt sites, rather than the entire country. Anonymous has recently demonstrated tremendous capacity by just yesterday shutting down the CIA website for several hours. [This is not unprecedented by by Anon which shut down CIA.gov briefly before.] The CIA is neither confirming or denying the attack, so we can assume it was successful.
The Israeli media is quick to point out the group has made claims in the past of failed attacks. One vexing question is how the group makes decisions and if their internal process is such that it will become more reliable with time around its threats.
About paxusa funologist, memeticist and revolutionary. Can be found in the vanity bin of Wikipedia and in locations of imminent calamity. buckle up, there is going to be some rough sledding.
- School? December 14, 2018
- Camping with Rachel December 7, 2018
- GivingTuesday – Rustling Roots November 27, 2018
- Mega development in Louisa November 23, 2018
- 7000 Doors November 16, 2018
- November is “Gov. Gillum” November 4, 2018
- Want to Phone Bank? October 28, 2018
- Come to Tampa and Sing October 25, 2018
- Why Florida? October 18, 2018