i already live in the future
There is a point in many introductory conversations in which it is time to exchange emails. What you want to do if you can is to tell a story that easily enables the person who is hearing the email to remember it, even if they cant find the scrap of paper that they wrote it down on. This is my short story.
“In the future, email addresses will be so descriptive and completely mapped that if you guessed what the address was, you would probably guess it correctly.” Pause for dramatic effect. “I already live in the future. email@example.com
About paxusa funologist, memeticist and revolutionary. Can be found in the vanity bin of Wikipedia and in locations of imminent calamity. buckle up, there is going to be some rough sledding.
- Ecovillage Design – An experts perspective August 16, 2018
- Nomadic Communitarians July 24, 2018
- Labor Day Workshops at Cambia July 16, 2018
- Love Letters to Strangers July 14, 2018
- Communities building Co-ops July 5, 2018
- Don’t Buy Land First June 24, 2018
- Why you need to watch Fox News June 17, 2018
- Bicyclist’s Diary May 30, 2018
- An Empire of Vacant Lots May 27, 2018