Password Algorithm – under learned mistakes.
i used to choose passwords egotistically. Based on campaigns i was active in and where we were looking for ways to win. And thus as i logged in briefly each day i would flash on that generally daunting path i might go on.
In the last half year i have been choosing to base passwords on mistakes which i don’t think i have learned enough from. i had an intimate describe a sexual assault to me and it was not as bad as i imagined it might have been, but my explanation of relief delegitimized the experience for the survivor. Exactly the opposite of what i want to be telegraphing. I still have this password on several accounts.
When i bumble things in my poly relationships these mistakes are often promoted to passwords. This gives me repeated opportunities to remember what i did wrong and ponder how i might fix it. It is also an ego check for a personality which has leanings towards arrogance.
About paxusa funologist, memeticist and revolutionary. Can be found in the vanity bin of Wikipedia and in locations of imminent calamity. buckle up, there is going to be some rough sledding.
- Why Florida? October 18, 2018
- Communards to Florida for Voter Rights October 10, 2018
- Surprising Discoveries – Riot Bayit October 5, 2018
- Unity in the Communities Movement August 19, 2018
- Ecovillage Design – An experts perspective August 16, 2018
- Nomadic Communitarians July 24, 2018
- Labor Day Workshops at Cambia July 16, 2018
- Love Letters to Strangers July 14, 2018
- Communities building Co-ops July 5, 2018