Rogue Content Engines
“What does logistics mean?” My son asks earnestly while we are at the playground between Morningstar (where he lives) and Degania. The Star family has some guidelines about questions, when ever Willow asks you take it seriously and you dont talk down to him in your answer – you respond as you would to an adult.
I describe the content versus logistics dichotomy as it is found in event organizing. That the workshops topics are the content and logistics is the infrastructure of how people get there and where they sleep, how they register and what they eat. Willow understands quickly and cuts off my answer.
I am working with this great team on the communities conference. We hove logistics people, we have people working on outreach and workshop threads. And we have a blog, it is not uncommon for larger events to have blogs these days. What is tricky, is the content is often weak in them.
I am blogging for the communities conference and i want to produce quality content. The article i just wrote on community living not being running away from politics i feel pretty good about. This conference is hopping on the Occupy bandwagon and looking at how this amorphous political movement can synergistically operate with amorphous residential living movement. So there is all manner of things i can hit on as this events rogue content engine.
Watch these spaces, please.
About paxusa funologist, memeticist and revolutionary. Can be found in the vanity bin of Wikipedia and in locations of imminent calamity. buckle up, there is going to be some rough sledding.
- Why Florida? October 18, 2018
- Communards to Florida for Voter Rights October 10, 2018
- Surprising Discoveries – Riot Bayit October 5, 2018
- Unity in the Communities Movement August 19, 2018
- Ecovillage Design – An experts perspective August 16, 2018
- Nomadic Communitarians July 24, 2018
- Labor Day Workshops at Cambia July 16, 2018
- Love Letters to Strangers July 14, 2018
- Communities building Co-ops July 5, 2018