It is a bit before 5 AM. i leave in a few minutes for San Francisco, the last vacation part of my leave from community. And as is true before almost every trip of more than a couple of days that i take, i am trying to get a bunch of stuff completed before i go. i start moving faster, becoming more manic, more likely to make mistakes. It is a state which others and i have come to call blur.
This is in part because i stay in places even shorter than most, and i am oft seen bolting from any given room and thus i appear as something of a blur. But also after 22 hours of being awake, my brain stops functioning normally, and i start making more mistakes, so in this sense it is a reality blur.
And what is also true is that these days are some of the most productive for me: tying up loose ends, ditching things which i am failing to get along
with, scratching things off various “to do” lists. Despite the general exhaustion it entails, i like the blur feeling.
i can sleep on the plane.
About paxusa funologist, memeticist and revolutionary. Can be found in the vanity bin of Wikipedia and in locations of imminent calamity. buckle up, there is going to be some rough sledding.
- Secret for a Day February 14, 2018
- Stepping Stone Commune February 5, 2018
- Every gift is an obligation January 27, 2018
- i make what you make [fiction] January 25, 2018
- Rent a room in NYC commune January 19, 2018
- Dream Alliance January 8, 2018
- NYE – Sorry, you can’t come December 31, 2017
- Culture Shift – Update Siri and Alexa December 21, 2017
- Alabama – don’t blame the whites December 14, 2017