September 29, 2013
So you want to write a guest post for Funologist.Org?
I am happy to review a post a week of yours to consider reblogging – send me your best shot that you think i would like (let’s start with just one).
There are several things you should know about me:
1) I am fast and sloppy and will not necessarily promptly or ever respond to any message you send me
2) I can’t pay anyone anything for posting on the blog, probably forever
3) The things which are most likely to catch my attention are:
- compelling real-life examples of people doing cool inspiring stuff
- theoretical memetics – what ideas are powerful and self-reinforcing
- applied memetics – in which trends are sweeping and manifesting
- colorful and amusing stories (of any truth value)
- stuff that draws strong emotional response, excluding fear
- theoretical and applied funology.
4) I am a traffic addict – tell me how working with you is going to bring more hits to my site and i am your best friend.
Paxus at Acorn
28 Seed pricing 2013
[Edited by Judy Youngquest]
About paxusa funologist, memeticist and revolutionary. Can be found in the vanity bin of Wikipedia and in locations of imminent calamity. buckle up, there is going to be some rough sledding.
- Labor Day Workshops at Cambia July 16, 2018
- Love Letters to Strangers July 14, 2018
- Communities building Co-ops July 5, 2018
- Don’t Buy Land First June 24, 2018
- Why you need to watch Fox News June 17, 2018
- Bicyclist’s Diary May 30, 2018
- An Empire of Vacant Lots May 27, 2018
- Possible Themes for Communities Conference May 20, 2018
- Twin Oaks Beltane May 18, 2018