2015 in review
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2015 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
The Louvre Museum has 8.5 million visitors per year. This blog was viewed about 95,000 times in 2015. If it were an exhibit at the Louvre Museum, it would take about 4 days for that many people to see it.
About paxusa funologist, memeticist and revolutionary. Can be found in the vanity bin of Wikipedia and in locations of imminent calamity. buckle up, there is going to be some rough sledding.
- National Geographic visits the Communes July 26, 2017
- So you want to start a community July 7, 2017
- High End Auction Items – Sat 2 PM deadline June 16, 2017
- Help Twin Oaks Grow June 13, 2017
- Sing Louder June 4, 2017
- What Trump Makes Great May 25, 2017
- Poetic Bombs May 11, 2017
- Free Advice – Disgruntled Cooks May 6, 2017
- The Blogs of Twin Oaks April 26, 2017